Saturday, November 21, 2020

I'm A Mom And Dental Therapist Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt

Icouldn’t see anything else like nicerabout it and what I really liked as wellwas you know Josh and Ryan kind of sunkdown right into their depth so goinginto that past and some of the stuffthat they’d been through and I thinkthat that that really hit me hard youknow because I think that you can lookat people’s lives from the outside andthink oh everything’s perfect and Ithink that the had a I'm A Mom And Dental Therapist Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt call from JimCarrey on saying that they wantedeveryone to be rich and famousto realize that’s not the answer andsomebody said like oh yeah well likethat’s great for Jim Carrey to say yeahbut like he’s the only one who can saythat and it’s nice to be able to towatch something and think that you knowyou can go through all this and youcan you can come out the other side andyou can still make something good of itin the pursuit of money and the pursuitof any kind of like status like thatit’s not it’s not gonna make you happyit’s not gonna make you more secure likethe only way to do that is to consumeand consume less and live within. A book is like hey I’mtaking eight hours like here you golike now make sure that you dedicatelike several hours because I’m gonna askyou questions write different you canlike watch it with them and like it’sentertaining people are always lookingfor like I don’t know like good thingsto watch it seems to me like there’slike you know there can be like somereally TV shows and movies outthere and this just doesn’t fall underthat category able to come back to youknow because I mean if not like youdon’t fall off the wagon but everyonehas those moments you know away likewell like what’s going on I feel alittle bit disconnected again and it’snice to be able to watch something likethat and to reacquaint yourself with youknow all the reasons why you fell inlove with minimalism and why you want tolive this life yeah it’s important tohave a reminder because sometimes likeyou know you get so immersed in lifethat you can kind of lose sight of likewhat’s important no matter who you areyou know and like that’s a reallyimportant. Actually I probably one ofthe professional organizers to help youout because they know the best way toorganize is to get rid of most of yourstuff but uh but yeah I mean if it’s ifit’s a incidental teacher like there isa point where yeah you don’t want tojust throw something away just for thesake of it um yeah I mean it doesn’tsound to me like you have have a hugehoarding problem but the thing is that Iwould I would always ask when there’ssomething like that that’s bothering youlike so for whatever reason it may bebothering you but the other question Imight have is how could you what in whatother ways could you use it you knowI’ve seen people take old shirts likethat and have it framed and turnvintage Levi’s shirt and I’m no longerwearing it it’s not the best thing forme to wear anymore because you know itdoesn’t set me just writer or whateverand you can actually turn it into apiece of art I’ve seen people do thatwith photographs as well whether likehere’s a bunch of photos I didn’t wantto scan because they’re kind

Source: I'm A Mom And Dental Therapist Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt

I'm A Mom And Dental Therapist Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women

c6cb4c26 official mickey mouse los angeles dodgers champions 2020 world series shirt 4 - I'm A Mom And Dental Therapist Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt
I'm A Mom And Dental Therapist Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt

See more: I'm A Mom And Dental Therapist Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt

Premium Trending This Summer Season will Presents Who Love:

The good news is for Conor he’syoung but even if you’re not young evenif you’re 40 or 50 or 60 you can startcultivating a I'm A Mom And Dental Therapist Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt passion and that mightchange over time the thing you’repassionate about today you may not bepassionate about tomorrow and so youwant to you you want to keep questioningis this the thing that I want tocontinue to focus on to cultivate into apassion but the key here Conor for youis to pick one thing and and thenattempt to do it well and over the overtime you will get better at it you sayyou don’t have that one thing thatdefines you right now that’s a goodthing I don’t want one thing thatdefines me eitheragain I don’t want that nowI want to be able to give verbs topeople when they ask me what do I dowhat am I passionate about yeah and thegood news is Connors you have two thingsthat you’ve already kind of narrowed itdown to photography and I think he saidcomputer programming computer designcomputer design so right there I meanyou you have two things in there waydown to choose one and you know whatthere may. Todeprive Ella of having the things thatshe wants now the average child has 300toys but plays with only 12 daily Wowthat tells me something here that is ametaphor for our own lives because theaverage adult has 300 thousand items andplays with you know 12 000 daily I don’tknow what that number is but like it’snot even that right and and and so wejust tend to accumulate more once we getolder and we’re allowed to accumulatemore and so Ella has toys I take L tothe toy store but I also instill thepractice of contributing to her as wellso we go to the goodwill once a monthand we let go of some stuff that she’sno longer playing with and then shedoesn’t realize like I’m just gettingrid of this stuff so it’s not the meexplaining the theory of contribution toher because she’s not gonna understandthat she’s five but what she doesunderstand is hey I’m not playing withthis anymore I can see another kidplaying with it and I understand that Idon’t need this anymore and if I get ridof this I can bring new toys into mylife that. Infront of crowds and be able to you knowbe a better public speaker and stuff butno man I am really shocked honestly thatit’s at this point but I’m reallygrateful that I am able to share thisstory and and have so many people findvalue in it and and we will continue toto explore different wayssomebody was it the Chicago Tribunesomebody called this thing a multimediaproject that that we were beinginterviewed by and I was and I was likeman that is a perfect term for this likethis really is it’s like a multimediaproject that is really affecting a lotof people’s lives so we will continue todo our podcast we will continue to dosome video in some form or fashion wehaven’t really decided on exactly howwe’re gonna do that but you know as longas people are still showing up as longas people are you know still coming upto us we’re riding in and saying man youhave totally changed my perspective onlife and have really helped me gaincontrol we will continue to do this andbelieve hopefully we can reach more morepeople and help more
See Other related products: I'm A Mom And Dental Therapist Nothing Scares Me Floral T Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment